Discover the Rocky Mountain region's oldest, largest and most prestigious garden and home show – a nine-day spectacular event where you can find inspiration from the latest ideas and trends in landscaping, gardening and home improvement.
Saturdays 10am – 8pm
Sundays 10am – 6pm
Monday–Friday Noon – 8pm
$12 for adults, $10 for seniors
kids 12 and under are free
Click here for your $2 discount coupon.
- More than an acre of professionally landscaped gardens – 14 in all.
- Representatives from more than 600 companies from 25 states and Canada. Visit with the region's gardening gurus and home improvement experts about the best way to move your home and garden projects forward.
- Innovative gardening and home improvement ideas, products and services in more than 1,400 booths.
- 50 free educational seminars and how-to demonstrations for cutting edge gardening and home improvement ideas.
- Each year the show selects We are please to showcase exhibits from these companies in the
- 9NEWS Hot Products Zone located in the upper lobby as you enter the show. Nine exibitors whose products or services best demonstrate innovation, energy efficiency, unique design appeal or cutting edge thinking.
- Juried flower show.
- More than 100 extravagant cakes competing for prizes in the show’s botanically correct "sugar art show" on display February 9 & 10.
- 100% of every ticket sold is awarded in horticulture grants and scholarships across Colorado.
Take the FREE shuttle. Park at Coors Field (take I-25 to the Park Avenue exit and follow to Wazee) for just $5 and ride the free Show Shuttle to the Colorado Convention Center.
Learn more at gardeningcolorado.com