Friday, September 13th
Tickets on sale now
$39.75 (plus applicable charges)
Due to recent storms and severe flooding throughout many areas in Colorado and along the Front Range, tonight’s Lotus show has been postponed until Friday, October 4th.
While many parts of the metro area are seeing drier conditions, a number of main arteries to get to Red Rocks, primarily Highway 93 and Interstate 25 north of Denver, are still closed as of 1:30pm today. Red Rocks itself has been forced to close off one of its entrances due to flooding. The Colorado Department of Transportation has asked that all cars stay off the road in many counties, including Jefferson County, where Red Rocks is located. In addition, the threat of additional rain this evening on top of what has already fallen poses a major safety concern for those traveling to and from the show.
Everyone is encouraged to hold on to their tickets as they will be honored at the October 4th show. For those that cannot attend the rescheduled date, refunds are available at point of purchase.
More information and ticket sales